This year in November, while attending a training titled "Making it Happen", when trainer asked everyone to write down their current goals and hurdles that they are facing to achieve those goals, I took lot of time to think about these hurdles and finally filled all five options of hurdles with same words i.e. Me and Myself.
Though year 2012 was amazing, when I have learned a lot about
- SQL Server Wait Stats, and how actually to use them to resolve different issues.
- SQL Serve Extended Events, and how they are going to be a biggest tool in near future for every DBA.
- SQL Server Service Broker, and its real magics for single point of Administration for multiple instances.
- SQL Server Log, and interpretation of different type of messages.
- How to modify System stored procedures according to your need.
- And much more
I think I have shared far less (45 Blog Posts) then I have learned, and I have made a commitment that during 2013 I will keep sharing (through blog post and a book), that What Ever I Will Learn from this community.
For me most inspiring blogger of the year 2012 was Paul Randal and most inspiring personalities were Jacob Sebastian and Afeef Janjua.